Thursday, May 6, 2010

Loser, baby

So here I am, sitting at home, catching up with the things and thangs that happened while I was at work, then playing squash and chatting - nay, unburdening - with Captain America (and I name him that in the best way it is possible to be named Captain America; a big, strong, forthright, straight-up, good-humored, good-natured, good-hearted, good-everything man about whom the one adjective that qualifies his every quality is also the adjective that qualifies him: good) (one feels that a really good part of this man is that he does not read blogs), and I want to listen to some music, so what do I go for? I go for the "I don't know" buttons, viz either KCRW or Pandora.

I see how I almost never play music that lies on my hard-drive, spread-eagled, as it were, waiting for a gesture. Noooo. I must go after the unpredictable, the wtf is this, music. So why do I buy the cow when the milk is free? Because it's good?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're weird.